Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Week 2

I just have not had enough time to blog as much as I want to. My parents have been down here since Friday. So hanging out with them and fitting in P90X is difficult enough. So blogging has not been top on my list.
This is week 2 and it got harder this week. I am sore, sleepy and exhausted. I keep praying I can just push play. If I start I can hang in there. So if your reading this blog, please pray for me. I know that it seems to be a petty prayer to be praying for, but I have come to a place in my life that if I don't do this now....I could be asking for bigger prayer later. I am in this place where I feel like I never complete anything. I am thinking about going back to college, I need to find a job, and right now I am gonna FINISH P90X! I keep telling myself 3 months, only 3 months, just imagine how much weight you will lose WHEN you keep this up for 3 months. It is HARD! I have played softball for most of my life, gymnastics, cheerleading, basketball, with Coach Miles I felt like a marathon runner LOL!, I was a lifeguard, and so much more....and this workout is INSANE! I think if P90X is this hard, the workouts they name INSANITY has to all but KILL you!
One of the hardest things for me is to get the calories that I need. When I met with Lex Luger this summer, the one thing that he enforced was that I must workout on an empty stomach in the morning because your body will go to the fat source and eat away instead of going to the calories from food. So I instead of dieting, I have been doing a lifestyle change, CLEAN eating (advised by Lex), and watching calories, but for this intense workout I am not eating enough and I find at night when I get in bed I am hungry, last night I was so hunger I could go to sleep. So I am going to start paying more attention to my calorie intake and WHEN I am eating.
So far my take a P90X, I like the pace the guy goes; I feel like he cares; I wonder why he has to curse so much; I feel like death during, but I feel good about my self afterwards; It is great to put on my jeans during week 2 and notice that they are way too big already and going to the store and refusing to buy a new pairs because I am waiting for 3 months; and it is improving my prayer life because I seriously cannot get through it without praying during it. Well, there is my rant for this week. Keep me in your prayers, I really want to accomplish this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment